We welcome you as an applicant for employment at Madonna House.
Madonna House, in accordance with State and Federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a non-job related physical or mental condition or handicap. Madonna House is a smoke-free workplace.
To be eligible for employment, you must be:
- Able to prove that you are at least a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must meet and maintain certain credentials in order to obtain and/or continue employment with Employer. Said requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All staff must be certified in CPR. Certification shall be updated semi-annually at the expense of the Employer.
- Must agree to a CANTS/LEEDS background check to satisfy criminal and child abuse/neglect requirements.
- Must agree to a simple background check.
- Current immunizations
If you are offered employment, a medical examination and testing for Tuberculosis will be required before you start work. If the examination discloses medical conditions that prevent you from successfully performing the essential functions of the job, Madonna House will attempt to make accommodations to allow you to work. If no reasonable accommodations can be found, or they cause undue hardship on Madonna House, the tentative offer of employment will be withdrawn. In addition, the offer of employment will also be withdrawn if test results are found to be positive for Tuberculosis.
We are always seeking volunteers willing to work the Food Pantry on Tuesdays from 1 - 3 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 - noon.
Interested in volunteering at our food pantry? We are seeking a person that is available on Tuesdays from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. and one additional day. Call (217) 224-7771
If you are interested in volunteering for additional times at Madonna House, call (217) 224-7771 ext 0